Northern Kentucky Occupation Opportunities d/b/a Perry Real Estate College and d/b/a Kentucky Real Estate College (collectively, "Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.perryrealestatecollege.com or www.kentuckyrealestatecollege.com (collectively, our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Our Website is not intended for anyone under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at:
4135 Alexandria Pike
Cold Spring, KY 41076
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and web beacons.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services.
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
o Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
o Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For strategic partnerships, marketing strategies, and Third-Party distribution.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences by emailing email@example.com to opt out. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Perry Real Estate College's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Perry Real Estate College about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To various Third-Party Partners.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Perry Real Estate College, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information to our Third-Party Partners. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for business purposes, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order/registration form) or at any other time sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt out sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms & Conditions.
4135 Alexandria Pike
Cold Spring, KY 41076
or via our phone number:
Terms & Conditions
1. Terms for Website and Services
The Company requires that you comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations when accessing the Website or using the Services. Your use of the Website and Services is conditioned upon strict compliance with the rules set forth in this section.
In connection with the use of the Website and Services, you represent and warrant that you:
Are at least 18 years of age;
Will not post any content that defames, harasses, or threatens others;
Will not post content that infringes or misappropriates another’s intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets;
Shall not (i) modify, copy or create derivative works based on the Website or Services; (ii) frame or mirror any content forming part of the Website or Services; (iii) access the Website or Services in order to (A) build a competitive product or service, or (B) copy any ideas, features, function or graphics of the Website or Services; (iv) use the Website or Services for any purposes except those expressly provided in this Agreement; or (v) allow any third party to access or use your personal credentials to gain access to the Website or Services
Will not manipulate, delete, damage, or otherwise cause any disruption to any security features on Website;
Will provide accurate personal information;
Will not post, email, or otherwise convey content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit such activities or which encourages others to commit such activities; and
Will notify the Company immediately to the extent you become aware of any unauthorized use or access to the Website or Services or any other proprietary information made available to you, by any person or entity not authorized to have such possession, use or access.
The Company reserves the sole right, in Company’s complete discretion, to terminate use of the Website or Services for breach of the Terms or for any conduct the Company deems to be detrimental, immoral, or inappropriate.
2. Copyright Infringement and Notice
In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”), please find our designated agent’s contact information below:
Real Estate College
4135 Alexandria Pike Suite 108, Cold Spring, KY 41076
If you believe that your work has been copied in violation of copyright protections, please contact our above agent with:
- Identification of the copyrighted work;
- Information to contact the alleged injured party;
- A signature of the copyright holder;
- A good faith statement outlining the basis for the copyright complaint; and
- A statement that all of the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the aggrieved party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
3. Outside Links
The Website may contain links to third-party websites that the Company does not control. The Company is not responsible for the content contained in any links to third-party websites. The Company reserves the right to change links to outside websites in its sole discretion.
The Company will host and provide the Website and Services in a commercially reasonable manner. However, the WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRNGEMENT. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT AND HEREBY DICLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM A LINK TO A SITE.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (a) THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS OR ACHIEVE THE INTENDED PURPOSES; (b) THE WEBSITE WLL NOT EXPERIENCE OUTAGES OR OTHERWISE BE INTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (c) THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH SERVICES OR FROM THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR-FREE, COMPLETELY SECURE, OR RELIABLE, OR (d) THAT DEFECTS IN OR ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
Further, you agree and acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to provide broadband, telecommunications, or equipment as necessary and failure to provide such could impair your ability to access the Website or Services. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO SUCH EVENTS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR USE OF SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
5. Limitation of Liability
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR DATA ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE COMPANY’S MAXIMUM CUMULATIVE LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, COSTS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES OF ANY KIND AND NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF WEBSITE OR SERVICES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY YOU TO COMPANY IN THE ONE YEAR PERIOD IMMEDITELY PRECEDING THE DATE THE CLAIM AROSE.
Except as prohibited by law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, licensors and service providers, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of (i) your use of the Website or Services; or (ii) any violations of the Terms by you.
7. Intellectual Property Rights; Data Rights
(a) All right, title and interest in and to any information contained on the Website or Services and any confidential information made available by the Company to you pursuant to these Terms, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights therein, shall remain exclusively with the Company and its licensors, as applicable.
(b) You hereby grant Company a perpetual, non-exclusive, fully transferable, royalty-free worldwide right and license to: (i) collect data; (ii) aggregate that data with other data from other users of the Services and Website; and (iii) use, disclose, market, sell or license data to third parties.
You agree that the Company, in its sole discretion, may terminate your use of the Website or Services for any reason or no reason, and that the Company shall have no liability to you for any such action.
ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES SHALL BE SETTLED BY ARBITRATION IN KENTUCKY, ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS CONSUMR ARBITRATION RULES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND AS SEPARATELY BARGAINED-FOR CONSIDERATION, EACH PARTY HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JUY IN ANY ACTION, SUIT, PROCEEDINGS OR COUNTERCLAIM OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES PROVIDED.
If any provision of this Agreement, or the application of any provision to any party or circumstance, is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement, and the application of the provision other than to the extent it is held invalid, will not be invalidated or affected. The failure of either party to enforce any provision or condition contained herein at any time will not be construed as a waiver of that provision or condition no will it operate as a forfeiture of any right or future enforcement of the provision or condition.
The Terms contains the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of the Website and Services and supersede any prior agreement, whether written or oral, between you and the Company regarding the subject matter contained in these terms.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kentucky, without regard to its conflict of laws provision. The parties agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute arising under or related to this Agreement shall be with the appropriate state or federal court in Kentucky and each party consents to the jurisdiction of such court in any action or proceeding and waives any objection to such venue.