Our 100% online licensing course is the trusted source by top agents and brokers throughout the state of Kentucky. Join thousands of others from Northern Kentucky, Lexington, Louisville, Bowling Green, Owensboro, and many other cities across the state on your real estate journey.
Kentucky Real Estate License Requirements
The requirements to obtain your Kentucky Real Estate License are listed below. The information you need for your background check will be emailed to you after signing up for the course. The Kentucky Real Estate Pre-License Course covers the 96 hour real estate education requirement. A full list of requirements can be found by clicking here.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent (GED is acceptable)
- Must obtain a background check for the Kentucky Real Estate Commission
- Must complete 96 hours of approved real estate education from an accredited provider
- Must pass the state real estate exam with a score of 75% or higher