Kentucky Reciprocal License Course
Our 100% online KY Reciprocal Licensing Course is the first approved course to cover the full 40 hour requirement for obtaining a reciprocal real estate license in the state of Kentucky with an active Sales Associate or Broker's license in Ohio. After completion, the student will be eligible to schedule the Kentucky Reciprocal Licensing state examination. The course can be started and completed at any time.
Our License Reciprocity course was designed by industry leading professionals. With more than 80 years of combined experience built into the course, our students gain the knowledge they need to be successful agents. Our expertise and state leading pass rate create an unmatched learning experience for aspiring Kentucky Real Estate Agents.
- 100% online, available for purchase and accessible at anytime.
- Industry leading pass rate on the state portion of the licensing exam.
- Support available by phone or email 7 days a week, day or night.
- All quizzes, review quizzes, and final review are available for unlimited use as study material. New questions shuffle in for each attempt.
- A background check is required by the Kentucky Real Estate Commission for licensure.
- Course satisfies the 40 hour education requirement for a Kentucky Real Estate License through license reciprocity with Ohio.