Join thousands of Kentucky Real Estate Agents that take our CE courses each year. All of our continuing education courses are 100% online, accessible any time. With this flexibility, agents are able to continue working while finishing their continuing education requirement around their schedule. Every online CE course we offer will cover the full 6 hour CE requirement each year.
Kentucky Real Estate License Continuing Education Requirements
All actively licensed real estate agents in Kentucky must complete the following continuing education requirements each year. The full list of requirements can be found at the Kentucky Real Estate Commission website by clicking here.
- Complete 6 hours of continuing education approved by the commission.
- Of the 6 hours, 3 must be in law, the other 3 can be elective.
- Completion of the continuing education requirement must be before December 31st of each calendar year.
- Licensees are not required to complete continuing education courses the first 2 calendar years of initial license issuance in Kentucky.
- The Kentucky Core Course is required to be completed once every 4 years. No other CE courses will substitute for the Core Course.