Course Our 100% online Brokerage Management Course is the top choice for Kentucky Real Estate Agents wanting to obtain a Broker’s License. This 48 hour course is required to be eligible to sit for the Kentucky Broker’s License state examination. The course will prepare students to successfully run a real estate office.
Our Brokerage Management Course was designed by one of the top Real Estate Brokers in the state of Kentucky, with over 25 years of experience running an office. The course features 12 modules with quizzes, intermediate quizzes, and activities. The modules consist of setting up a brokerage, relevant state and federal laws, advice on developing a policies and procedures manual, a business plan, a marketing plan, and a financial plan.
- 100% online, available for purchase and accessible at anytime.
- Industry leading pass rate on the state licensing exam.
- Support available by phone or email 7 days a week, day or night.
- All quizzes, review quizzes, and final review are available for unlimited use as study material. New questions shuffle in for each attempt.
- A background check is required by the Kentucky Real Estate Commission for licensure.
- Course satisfies the 48 hour Brokerage Management education requirement for a Kentucky Real Estate Broker’s License.