Brokerage Law Course
Our 100% online Brokerage Law Course is often used in conjunction with the Brokerage Management course to meet the Broker Education requirements. The law course paired with the management course, prepare our students to pass the state licensing exam on their first attempt.
Our Brokerage Law Course was designed by a former legal counsel for the Kentucky Real Estate Commission, with over 15 years working with Kentucky Real Estate Law. The course features 15 modules with quizzes, intermediate quizzes, activities, and two comprehensive practice final quizzes.
- 100% online, available for purchase and accessible at anytime.
- Industry leading pass rate on the state licensing exam.
- Support available by phone or email 7 days a week, day or night.
- All quizzes, review quizzes, and final reviews are available for unlimited use as study material. New questions shuffle in for each attempt.
- A background check is required by the Kentucky Real Estate Commission for licensure.
- Course qualifies for 48 hours of Real Estate Law education that can be applied toward the Broker’s license education requirement.