Appraisal & Finance Course
Our 100% online Brokerage Pre-License Appraisal and Finance course is often used in conjunction with the Brokerage Management course to meet the Broker Education requirements. The course consists of an Introductory Module to explain how to access the course, 5 Modules on Real Estate Appraisal, 4 Modules on Real Estate Finance and a comprehensive Final Exam. Each Module covers a broad topic in real estate and includes lectures, activities, quizzes, case studies, interactive exercises and tests.
Our Brokerage Appraisal and Finance Course was designed by one of the top Real Estate Brokers in the state of Kentucky, with over 25 years of experience running an office. The course features 9 modules with quizzes, intermediate quizzes, and activities. The modules provide a deep dive into the appraisal process and industry, the 3 main methods of property valuation, and all aspects of real estate finance.
- 100% online, available for purchase and accessible at anytime.
- Industry leading pass rate on the state licensing exam.
- Support available by phone or email 7 days a week, day or night.
- All quizzes, review quizzes, and final reviews are available for unlimited use as study material. New questions shuffle in for each attempt.
- A background check is required by the Kentucky Real Estate Commission for licensure.
- Course qualifies for 48 hours of elective Kentucky Broker's license education.